Saturday, March 8, 2008

Got Tagged By MY beLoved David Cousin

MY MR RIGHT IS SOMEONE WHO :


  • is elder than me ( same age i don't mind as long is elder than me hehe *wink wink )

  • Must be a Christian !!

  • Always must put God first

  • is Faithful

  • is Honest

  • is LOYAL !!

  • Loves me for who i am

  • Romantic

  • Never forget big occasions or day like ( birthday and years anniversary )

  • a Loving guy

  • Can turn my Tears into a S.M.I.L.E

  • Knows my Needs

  • is Patient

  • Kind Hearted

  • Caring

  • Thoughtful

  • Joke with me

  • Shares with me his problems

  • Go through everything togather ( hand in hand , shoulder by shoulder and heart in heart )

  • Always be there for me

  • Understands me

  • Responsible

  • Organize

  • Determine

  • Succesfull

  • Positive Thinking

  • Understanding

  • Loves Kids

  • MAN-LY

  • i feel secure when im with him

  • help me conquer my FEARS !!

  • Compromise easily

  • bring me for a HOLIDAY ~~ YAHOOOO !!

  • Propose to me on a beach xP

  • Gives me Lilies or pink or red roses not only on special occasionn but on normal days too

  • Knows how to cook and baby sit xP

Actually i don't really care about my MR.RIGHT now cause i have found my MR.Right ..

T.A.G.E.D

~+~ Xin Yi

~+~ Nikko

~+~ Yeen Hoong mei

~+~ Wai Sin mei

~+~ Alesa Jie

~+~ David Xia

~+~ Rebecca Chong

No comments: