Friday, June 13, 2008

What is Jesus to me ..

Sorry Lynette for not posting it earlier .. beeen really buzy lately >.< .. anyway i just want to say thank you for putting up this question it really hit me =) .. thank you ^ ^ ..

What is Jesus to me ?? Jesus is like my Father to me , my refudge , my strength , my fortress , my consicious .. always there whenever i needed him , always there to make me feel at home when i come to him and always there to cheer me up and talk to my heart that everything will be A - okay .. Espacially when i was sad or feel like breaking down or crying , i can see Jesus was there saying don't cry and i was crying on his lap and is like an angel was there for me .. Cause of Jesus love im still alive today and im still standing cause i know


ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE STRENGTH OF CHRIST !!!!
but when i attend the Dive in Camp what really hit me was we ask Jesus what we want but did we ask Jesus what he wants ?? .. that really striked me .. i feel kinda guilty about it cause i always ask Jesus this and that to fulfil but i never ask him what he wants from me .. this might be hurful to Jesus .. but he still loves us no matter what .. he die on the cross for us just to save us eventhough we SIN and eventhough we were still in our mothers womb .. i really feel ashame of myself of not asking what does Jesus want .. but from now on that is going to change .. im going to ask what he wants instead of what i want ..
I LOVE JESUS !!!

No comments: