Saturday, July 26, 2008

Law day .. turns out o L.E.P.A.K ~ ~

HELP UNIVERSITY for the LAW OLYMPIAD
they were about 245 students participating .. LOOK AT THE CROWD ~ ~


My team keke .. look at the poor hamtaro over there ..
After Law Olypiad , We hang out at OU .. MC D .. tada pala pa .. I"M loving it ~ ~

Roy = Blueberry = Queen
ha!! finally i get to taste my blueberry ice cream xp since yesterday i didn't get the chance T.T ..
Theseira and Queen.. i wonder who is the Queen pointing at ?? @@ ..


me and Tai Ka Jie keke xP ..



I didn't know that a patient can check up on a Dr . chest too ?? haha ..



the backstreet boys ~~ ..



we were suppose to hide .. but i guess the princess caught us =x ..



Oh no ~ ~ someone please save the poor princess T.T ..



kaka spot the cute hamtaro xP ..










No comments: