Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sad + 2* saddness + sadd + happy = ?

HeY everyone .. well i got back my result liaoz .. at the end i stil have to face my result .. haiz .. so sad man .. first time fail so many subjects in my life out of 5 subjects somemore .. hopefully i don't fail my Bio !! .. i really don't want to get another red mark for my Bio and is my faviorete subject T.T .. haiz .. anyway , i was actually very sad , devastated and very DEPRESSED !! but after for some time alone i felt a bit better .. i guess .. o well , than when going back home that time , Pik Kei was talking something funny .. couldn't help myself till i started laughing again .. keke thank you Pik Kei =) .. than in the canteen when i was with Maddie and Kim Yong .. was looking through my maths paper .. seeing it right infront of my eyes first time scorring really badly .. feel like crying and i was praying and asking why ??? WHY ?? !! .. than Kim Yoong show me a quote saying : sekali gagal tidak bermakna gagal lagi !! WHOA taht really meant a lot to me =) felt a bit better .. o yea Nigel got PENGAWAS PUSAT SUMBER !! CONGRATES AGAIN NIGEL , our beloved queen .. the queen of books haha .. !! just kidding =x .. Chesta got ketua disiplin , Maddie got Secreatory , Hui Leng was assistant Secretory and i think Pik Kei was also in Secreatory ?? am i right a Pik Kei keke .. and for Julian , Wee Sheong , Shaun and i .. we got to be Librirains ( wuhooo !! ) CONGRATES PEOPLE !! .. * cheers ! ! ..

No comments: