Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged your it xP ..

Here you go Joon joon i posted kakakkakak xP ..


1. Six people to tag.

^.^ Xin Yi !! ( my dearest apple kakakaka )
^.^ David ( my beloved cousin xP )
^.^ Shang Wei ( do some tagging ! ! ~ ~ hopefully i will be the first one who tag you lol.. )
^.^ Alvin KOk =)
^.^ Yeen Hoong Mei ^ ^ ..
^.^ Ann Sin Mei xP ..



2. Six things I'm passionate about...

let me see :

a )JESUS !! ( JESUS LOVES YOU =) )
b )Worship !! Hallelujah ~ ~ ~
c) LOVE
d) Reading
e) Piano
f ) Compose music

3. Six things I say TOO often
Thank you i think @.@ , er sorry gua .. , la , and the ma , and the O.o .. haha


4. Six books I've Read recently

~ er PS . i love you.. should read man i just got it back from a friend now im reading all over again .. hehe xP is nice ^ ^ GET ONE !!
~ Cupid and Pcshye .. ( sorry Nigel still reading )
~ Stars and Galaxies
~ does cooking book counted ??
~ does baking cake cook counted ?? i love amy teh and alex goh recepies thy are simple and nice xP .. ( MY motto ) ..
~ My bio text book haha ..


5. Six songs I can Listen to Again and Again

~ Heart of Worship
~ So you would come ... Hillsong
~ Its all coming back to me by ... Celine Dion
~ Could it be by ... Christy Carlson Romano
~ A moment like this ... Kelly Clarkson
~ ting mama de hua .. Jay Chou ..


6. Six Things I learnt in the Past Year

~hmmm .. that love is never wrong ??
~When there's a will , there's a way
~there is always time for everything
~ Listen to your heart , when is calling for you .. listen to your heart hehe ..
~ Happiness .. knowing how happiness feels like
~ I think right mostly is i learn a lot about love leh .. so mostly all these is under the catagory of L.O.VE hehe xP ..

No comments: