Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a HyPer day

One day , nonono actually is one morning .. haha .. so sien la today in school is like everyone like no mood to study.. so we started telling jokes and predicting the future haha .. anyway the 1st perioud was what alrady a ?? .. o MATHS 2 !! my gosh teacher talk about the normal distribution i got some point of it and understand a little but he teach SOOOOOOOOOOO FAST till i can't catch up eventually i lost my way @@ .. it always happened to me during maths 2 haha .. can't catch up with MR. FLASH teacher xP ..

After Maths 2 we have chemi , but Mr Lau was buzy so Puan Lee took over .. we help her mark the form 3 diagnostic test paper .. waliau eh !! those people there got 2-5 wrongs only .. i salute them man !! .. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 3 ADIL !! ..

k what next ??

o it was free period , we went to help out at the library cause Nigel was saying there is duty .. so went there and help teacher .. funny thing is .. the book that i wrap can't close haha .. cool leh ?? i am natural to make taht front book cover stand up 45 degree haha don't need skills de .. *wink wink .. at that time i was very hyper .. i don't know why i just started laughing non stop and it was a L.I.B.R.A.R.Y .. and im a L.I.B.R.I.R.I.A.N what a good example i set for the juniors lol..

teacher was explaining how to copy and paste another copie of data .. at that time i felt very dizzy .. maybe because i was hungry .. well i did took an apple this morning everytime before i go to school it keeps me awake hehe xP.. rather than people think im grace the sleepy head @.@ .. my eyes will be like so tired till you can see red veins all around it anyway i am tired very tired actually ..

k moving on ..

RECESS !!! i had my blueberry bun haha .. i just love blueberry don't you ??

after recess was PA .. than cHEmistry ..

CHemistry ::
was so sien , no mood to study , feeling so stressed and tired .. exhausted !! .. Eyka , Maddie , Hui Leng and me was singing kiddie sunday school song haha ..

it goes like

give me oil in my lamp , give me burning.. burning.. burning..
give me oil in my lamp i pray .. i pray ..
give me oil in my lamp give me burning burning burning
give me burning to the praise of day ^ ^ ..

sing HOSANNA . sing HOSSANA .. and it goes on

the next song was

i got a joy .. joy .. joy .. joy .. down in my heart
WHERE ??

down in my heart ..
i got a joy.. joy.. joy.. joy.. down in my heart
WHERE ? ?
down in my heart to sing ..

so very happy .. so very happy .. and it goes on keke xP ..

than after chemi was bio ..

i tertidur i think .. i didn't even realise @@ .. until Eyka was calling my name >.< ... teacher was explaining about the bio experiment on thursday .. i was listening halfway than as time goes by .. i hear whisper .. that means im alrady falling asleep @.@ .. than she explain about the biodiversity .. IS KILLING .. BUT INTERESTING for the fact that you get to know more about the living animals in the earth .. i find it interesting but a lot of memorizing work =x .. finally SCHOOL ENDS !! been waiting for it so i can go back and rest !! haha .. k than after school , me and maddie walk back to ou to get some insect if possible ><.. but Pets Wonderland CLOSE DOWN !! i didn't know .. it replace to be a some chinese herbs or medicine shop .. so we were like NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! .. at that time i was actually enjoying my kiwi so nice ~ ~~~ feel like having more but kinda expensive leh it cost RM1.50 !! .. but it was fresh and nice .. makes me feel energetic and lively ^.^ ..

when going back that time , i realise i got not enough money to go back cause i spent my bus fair on the kiwi .. sad case T.T .. so ask maddie bf to pinjam .. he gave me RM3 but i only want RM1 .. but for safety he gave RM3 .. i still remember that time , me , Pk and Nigel was at ou and i was rushing to catch my bus .. check my purse got 0.80 sens tak boleh balik T.T still need 0.10 cents so charm leh than went back all the way to Pk to pinjam money ~_~ .. so sad right ?? ..

o well 2mrw got experiment haiz .. thursday got experiment double haiz .. than than haiz .. i wanted to ponteng on thursday you know !! i really want to rest i need REST !! .. but tak jadi .. double sadness .. BOoo Hoo ..

No comments: