Monday, December 15, 2008

Changes ~~

There is a quote saying :: Change is what keeps us fresh and innovative , Change is what keeps us from getting state , Change is what keeps us young . Everyday by a minute , something will change , someone will change .. even me haha .. guess what i just paint my nails red and last time i seroiusly hate the colour red .. now i have grown with it ^^.. weird huh ?? and started to like pirates of the carribean .. back then i was so afraid till i need a pillow .. i even dare to watch gorry and horror movies now .. well not into it but i think 45 % gua .. see is better than 10% haha .. than there is my relationship with my friends .. well i realise that the one that is my closed ones are getting further away from me and those who are my new friends .. are getting closer to me and forming bonds ~~ but the old friends and best friends that i have in the past , we still share the same bond , same stuff .. but somehow just can't click like we used to last time .. different interest , different personality .. everyone is buzy with thier lifes now .. i guess .. you see eventhough we live so near yet we seldom communicate or seldom hang out .. whereelse for my new friends , live near . but still communicate and we always hang out !! ^ ^ .. every once a week .. macam mana ?? all thanks to tuision lo we see each other like everyonce or twice a week kakakak .. i kinda miss the past somehow with my closed ones and my old friends .. but right now when we started chatting .. they will either say : o sorry , im buzy , i got some assignments to do .. or either o sorry i gotta go .. its getting late .. or either sorry a im tired gotta take some nap very tired ~~ .. kinda feel neglected somehow .. even my relatives also .. i feel so distance apart from them .. very distant .. felt sad at times to see old things gone and new things come .. like the saying goes . the old has gone , and the new has come .. i miss my cousin . i miss my old friends , i miss my best friends , i miss my childhood friends , i miss my buddies , i miss everypart and single bit of the past !! .. but mum say .. live changes Grace , you gotta move on .. o well , but somehow i just don't want to move on .. why can't i have my old friends and my new friends togather ?? but is really hard cause there is nothing i can do about it .. unless i hypnotize them la haha .. just jk .. but im trully blessed to have him , my loved ones , my old best friends , my new best friends , my pals , my buddies and last but not least JESUS !! ..

No comments: