Sunday, May 31, 2009

feeling down =(

don't know why but somehow i feel down right now . maybe because of tomorrow . i just i don't know not in the mood for anything T.T .. got bio tuision tomorrow im kinda looking forward to that we are learning about kidney and all but after that have tennise , kinda malas la cause the whole day out all the way to kl then after that come back to pj . i rather stay at my aunt's place then to go back cause i find peace there and i can do a lot of stuff there . no noise from my siblings , don't have to do housework is like free from everything , free from distraction ..

haiz , what am i to do . i just feel like after tuision just go back rest , play piano and have my piano class you know . i realy miss piano , i miss playing new songs and i miss kena scolding by my piano teacher or miss my pinao teacher playing or showing me new songs T.T . its like part of me you know . like i don't know i think music lives in my soul . i just get facinated over piano or feel bestowed over people who can really piano for example like my friend Pik Kei , My piano teacher , my cousins . O gosh i wish someday i could be like them you know . Play well and i really enjoy playing piano . Just now after dinner play so syok , so long never play T.T .. finally i find my peace with my darling piano . its part of me . part of my world and my song .

i just painted my nails baby blue too =) . well but that still din't cheer me up . maybe because of exams or trials coming soon . o gosh trails is coming soon T.T .. help me ~!! ..

No comments: