Sunday, December 13, 2009

STPM over alrady !!

O MY GOSH !!! FINALLY STPM IS OVER !!! . SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY !!! . its like a relieve you know !! no more watching movie halfways then go up to study , no more restriction ( well there is a limit ) , no more feeling stress over exams , no more moody , no more reading until go @@ , no more restricting myself from korean dramas , no more HOMEWORKS !! , no more feeling worried what will happened if i don't complete my work , no more experiments , no more thinking too much im just so FREEEEEEEE




IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!






VERY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY !!



k anyway , now im currently staying at my aunty place cause 2morrow have web class , actually kinda feeling reluctant to go cause feeling realy really tired after the camp and really exhausted , my mum say i look hagged @@ . gosh , and everyone say i look sleepy . haiz sad case !! anyway forced to go cause my aunt registered me alrady T.T . feel like staying at home !! i miss home , really really a lot , as i was away from home for 3 days , cause went to hiv camp , was really tired though , learn a lot through the camp !! gain experience , well life experience xP .

GREAT HOTEL K I LOVE THE SHOWER !! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE BED BUT I LOVE THE SHOWER MORE WAHAHAAHAH !! gosh so syok la !! . 5 STAR hotel k , holiday inn !! .

haiz , suppose to be going out after church , but tak jadi cause wasn't feeling too well , whole body system down and because i have web class 2mrw , and had a slight fever in the evening T.T sad case T.T .

feeling so free right now . i can do anything i want !! . can watch korean drama series liaoz !!! o my gosh YAY !!! been stuck in the cave too long liaoz !!


and i really miss ROCK POWERHOUSE !! went there today and i really miss God's presence !! . LOVE BEING THERE !! . i miss a lot of stuff actually , if i mention it in the whole list i think it will never end !!

o o GUESS WHAT !!! my parents bought me a blueberry cheese cake from SECRET RECEPIE as my congratulation or celebration that STPM Is over !! and ontop the blueberry cheese cake wrote there " o happy days " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH , had that for breakfast , really miss that too !!! * tehhheeeeeee THANKS MUM AND DAD !!! . LOVE YA LOADS *HUGZ !! .



there will be more changes to come on my blog soon !! so stay tune as i think i better zZZZ as tomorrow my web class will be from 10am till 6pm .. tiring @.@ .. its like heading back to school .. nooooooooooooooooooo i wanna learn my driving asap !!! . can't wait to hit the roads wahahahha . no worries im a careful driver *wink wink xP .. i think ..



k , nights people , sweetdreamz , God Bless =)

No comments: