Monday, April 26, 2010

Type type type ~ ~

Its 1.01am , 26th April 2010 . . i know im suppose to be in bed .. but somehow or another .. my hand gatal feel like typing .. lolz .. anyway , i just rad wee sheong's blog .. o my gosh SO FUNNY !!! His blog getting more entertaining !! plus very funny la !!!! .. o me gosh AH KANG , YOU ROCK !! YOU BATU LA !!! . . . " If im a IP Master , I would ... & his blog about "My Favorite Sport " no wonder you look like you lost weight la ah kang !! !!

anyway , i wil blog about gui lin and genting soon . . hopefully later .. as later i gotta do file-ling NOT FAILING !! .. then er cook lunch for siblings bla bla bla ..

Shop for Ladtop today .. saw this really really cool touch screen ladtop its about er RM 3499 .. REALLY REALLY COOL !! its A W E S O M E !!! ..its T O S H I B A ~~ ..

aiya , i will continue my blogging soon la .. 1.05 already .. type to zzzzz 2mrw gotta do a lot of stuff T.T .. nightz everyone ..

No comments: