Monday, August 16, 2010

Things Change

Hey everyone , i tried to upload the pictures but it took very Very VEry VERy VERY LONNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME !! so at the end i decided , i think i will upload the pictures when i get back la .. haha ..

anyway , a lot of things changed when i was back at home last week .. o my gosh you know what ?? SARAH CAN DRIVE ALREADY !! ahem ahem without license .. but she can take hold of the wheel already ?? awww my lil sister all grown up .. some how or another i keep on thinking she is 15 years old . . but the real fact is that she is already 17 years old . . and Daniel ?? he has started to write , write stories , write about fear , write about GOD !! o my gosh . . he seems like a big boy already .. my siblings all like grow up already . . things really do change even for that just 3 weeks . . and James ?? HE HAS BEEN GETTING B'S instead of D and E's already in his results , i am so so so so so HAPPY for him !! my lovable sister's and brother's =) . . i really really missed them to bits and love them to bits !! so big boy and girl already ahhaha .. o my gosh i sounded like a mum =X .. anyway , yea they have really grown up already .. well James still manja la .. haha . .

but o well , its James ~~ and my house?? my parents bought a HUGE CUPBOARD and placed it in the living room .. o my gosh the house look much more bigger then before @.@ and my LOVELY PIANO ?? my mum send for repair ~~ awww i LOVE MY MUM !!!.. and i was seriously happy to play my piano when i got back !! ..

i didn't really meet my friends when i got back except for Yings , was spending more time with my family ?? and you know what ?? THEY HAVE BEEN WATCHING MOVIE EVERY WEDNESDAY !! o my gosh la !!! i ask them , have you all watch inception ?? they say yes , Salt ?? Yes . . ALL THOSE LATEST MOVIE THEY WATCH ALREADY WEI !!!! Waliau !! .. and i never been to the movies for more then a month !! o my gosh ~~ . . and i was really really happy when my mum cook Home food when i was back xP .. even though it was just a simple meal .. but to me is like WAAAAAAAAAAAA NICE FOOD !!! hehe .. not that Kampar have no food la .. just that I HEART , LOVE , ADORE , LOVEEEEEE HOME COOK FOOD !!! so outside food its not really my type ~~ but im starting to like spicy food though .. dont' know why ~~ .. hahaha

O on Saturday , my parents brought all of us to DELICIOUS at Bangsar ~~ haha reminds me of the good old days where Julian brought all of us there and we had desserts xP .. right after our STPM MATHS 1 PAPER , the day where WE ALL ALMOST T.T and after that went over to his place to watch movie and off to Bangsar for some dessert !!! WOHOOOOOO !!! NICE MAN !! AHHAAH MISS THOSE DAYS !!

besides spicy food im starting to like drinking coffee also @.@ . . Lolz .. don't know why ~~ . . o well , i follow my dad xP . . o anyway , yea my parents brought all of us to dinner and we had fish and chips !! o my gosh the fish and chips was SUPERB !!! Onion soup !! ( really really good !! ) , Cabonara ( not really a big fan of it prefer spaghetti ) , Fish Burger ( THUMBS UP ) better than fillet o fish hahaha , and garden salad ( YUMMMMMMM ) and Chicken something something ( can't remember the name
haha sorry ) . .

the pictures can't be uploaded , but i will upload when i get back xP . . really really enjoyed the dinner . its been ages since i have those kind of meal ~~ haha .. so happy having dinner with my family with my aunt and my cousin .. o my aunt make me a custom jewelry ALL THE WAY FROM HAWAII !!! O MY GOSH ITS BLUE !!! SO NICEEEEEEEE !!! ME LIKE AND LOVE IT !! .. .

then we went shopping at ZARA , bought 2 new blouses xP .. hehe HAPPY !! ^ ^ . .

KL IS ALL ABOUT SHOPPING BAYBEH !! . .

after dinner and SHOPPING went back and settle my PTPTN form ~ ~~ then the next day at around 6.30 am went out with Yings , hahaha laugh non stop still cheeks also pain hahah... hope to see the others SOON !! ESPECIALLY THE JULIANS and KMAN !!! o my gosh KMAN !! WHERE ARE YOU LA ?? SO LONG NEVER SEE YOU !!!! . . .

After Church , had lunch then well i didn't really had lunch but i had NYONYA KUIH KOICHI hehehe NICE !!! .. and then went to KL sentral to meet Chester;s mum , and then went off to the train station ~~ haiz bye bye my loved ones ~~ but o well I WILL BE BACK !! WAHAHAHAH .. Chester's mum made Fruit Tarts !! O MY GOSH I TELL YOU ITS SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! Chester's mum baked DELICIOUS AND GOOD CAKES TOO !!! .. really love her cakes and her fruit tarts !!! especially the steam chocolate cake !!! o and the FRUIT TARTS !!!

There is one tub of Baskin Robbin ice cream waiting for me at home , my mum kept for me . . hehe CHOCOLATE MINT AND CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH !!! gotta wait till i get back then only can makan xP .. hehe can't wait ~~ =D . .






4 comments:

JT said...

Aww Grace, I would love to see you and the others again soon but I really don't know when I will be able to do so. Btw, what were you doing with Yings so early in the morning?

G r a c i e <3 said...

Lolz , just chatting only .. cause he is going to send his bro to segi for seminar xp . . Awww JT !! hehe no worries , time passes by VERY VERY FAST ONE !! in no time we will see you again !! ehhe xP . . cause you see now , Chester and i has been here for almost 3 months already , Julian 1 month ++ in nz liaoz .. and its already the month of August @.@ .. time really do passes by very fast without us realizing it =) . .

JT said...

Yes true time flies indeed. It's been about 3 weeks since I left Malaysia. I agree, we will see each other again sooner than we realise ;)

Btw, have you found your ETB or FBB or have you been too busy studying? :P

G r a c i e <3 said...

ahahaha .. ETB and FTB doesn't exist here la !! . .Lolz .. plus im not planning to fine anyone yet till i start work .. just want to concentrate on studies xP