Thursday, September 16, 2010

Miracle

Woah ~~ my head is kinda dizzy a bit again ~~ been reading chemistry from 8.15am till now ~~ so now i will just take a break ~~ and thought of blogging xP .. after all , since i don't have me piano here right now withe me only have my laptop so er i will just blog la ~~

Yesterday was really a miracle ~~ It was raining heavily yesterday morning .. rain from 8 something am till 12.35pm .. then i text Sue Ann , o my gosh Sue Ann still raining .. then she replied saying , i prayed for rain and God answered my prayers so that when we cycle to uni won't be so hot .. and i pray that at 1pm the rain will stop .. Then i reply o okie . and texted her a prayer that hopefully the rain will stop at 1pm cause our test is at 2pm . . so TRUE ENOUGH , the rain STOPPED AT 1PM !! o my gosh its really a miracle .. PRAYER REALLY WORKS WONDERS ~~ . . and the weather was sooooooooooooooooo nice !! very cooling .. xD . . not like the past few days o my gosh so hot !! till ihave rashes on my skin .. cause my skin cannot tahan sweat + metal . . but yesterday weather was really really nice !! . . COOLING ~~ at night also =) ..

anyway , my mama tell me , don't study more then 2 hours .. so yea im taking a break now hahahah .. if not i go @.@ . . later plan to revise chemistry then if got time gotta look at Japanese Lesson 2 then at night revise again chemistry and maybe bio ~~ hmm .. i think that will be my plan for today ~~ plan to have fruits for lunch xP apples and oranges xD YEAH !! . . got mango also but wait for it to be ripe first la ~~ . . so fast man time flies and i can't wait for MY EXAM TO END !! 29 th !! HERE I COME ~~~ !!!! . . o gosh the thought of me make my adrenaline rush go high and feel so exicited about it!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA . .

anyway yesterday went Pasar Malam , i had my home cook dinner before i went la wish it was a very very early dinner about 5.30 pm . . cause don't wanna spend so much at pasar malas plus not healthy ~ friend stuff @@ .. very oily . . was actually looking forward to the Tau Fu Fa and the black soya bean !! . . Siuk Ting and i were lining up for the Tau Fu Fa , while waiting they say finish already 3 TONGS somemore you know !!! waliau eh !! somemore we were there at 6.35 consider quite early neh !! o its the first time i went to early Pasar Malam . cause usually have class till 8 pm . well next semester , at most my classes all ends at 6pm .. well hopefully ~~ . .
So i tried the black soya bean only .. seriously GOOOOOOOOOOD !! better then white soya bean xP .. eeeeeee ME LIKE !!! <3>

My facebook post put I was pretending to love someone .. i was wondering who .. but i think i get the idea ~~ i think la ~~ i kinda pretend to love one of my course mate .. as in im not willingly as in like i feel that i need to or forced to or something like that .. . maybe that is what the message trying to tell me ~~ but come to think of it its really so hard to love that person . . i don't know why ~~ . . but The Lord say we must love everyone ~~ im trying to love her as a friend ~~ but sometimes when things happened its really tough ~~not that i don't like her or hate her or anything .. just that feel a bit uncomfortable ~~ . . but i Thank God for giving me his patience to encounter it ~~ . . =) ..

o well , guess in life you face all kinds of obstacles not with only studies but dealing with emotion with people ~~ . . speaking of emotion , i actually wanted to take Emotional Intelligence at Work place subject but apparently it was FULL but im one of the few who registered earlier , then they send me an e-mail saying that they give me 3 choices , one is You drop that subject and take Team Building & Leadership , the 2nd choice was take the next semester which is on Januray , 3rd was remain in that subject but they will see what they can do ~~ . . so at the end i drop Emotional Intelligence and took Teambuilding lo ~~ cause i am so not going to take the next next semester , its really hectic , i have Pengajian Malaysia , PLANT BIO , ATOMIC STRUCTURE OF CHEMISTRY and the other one i forgot but all this subject is massively hectic so no thank you !!! ..so took Teambuilding instead .. and hopefully i get L1 so i can go back on friday morning xP .. wheeeeeeeeeee ~~~~ ..

O well see how it goes la ~~~

4 comments:

Chester Chin said...

Cheh Grace suspense only! I though which guy in your course you're pretending to love and I was like Grace would have told me and then when I read the whole thing I went "Owhhhhhh...".

Lol I'm taking a break too cooking porridge now while reading some thesis for my Journalism finals xD

Anonymous said...

why fruits for lunch? are u on a diet? why did someone called you fat?

caaaarboooo, my dear. carbo carbo carbo. if u dont eat carbo u'll faint like pik kei like that.

OM NOM NOM.

- jiao

G r a c i e <3 said...

Hey Chester , Lolz .. i won't pretend to love a guy la ~~ hahahahah . . O.o aLL tHE bEST !!! how was the paper today ??

G r a c i e <3 said...

Hey Nigel , ahahaah no la .. just don't feel like consuming carbo ~~ not in the mood to consume carbo lolz .. but i just had nasi lemak with bubble tea for lunch xD .. so no worries ~~ xD . .