Thursday, March 7, 2013

After all the midterms celebration xD

I always believe , when trouble comes in , there is where you receive your Blessing too :) . I was so so scared that I will fail my instrumental, because that subject was a KILLING ONE !! IS KILLING I TELL YOU !! I spend 3 days preparing and studying for it but I still don't understand I was like TT . And it's a lot like really a lot to memorize .

On the day of the exam , my junior, Nigel met our lecturer in the office and the he told Nigel , no worries you all can do one , trust me , won't fail one . When I heard that I'm like you sure a ?? Can trust him a ?? Is so much wor . But then right , my heart feel so calm and at peace , I know I'm not prepared but somehow or another felt so at peace . Then when the paper came he let us open book test for 1 chapter , and that chapter got lot of marks , it suppose to be 4 marks but he double to 8 marks I'm like o me gosh !! Then he even wrote the answer for a 3 mark question , I'm like WOW !! Is really God Blessing :) felt His love and secure on us :) felt so Blessed . And happy too cause after exam , I brought Ann to try a new cafe that open here . They sell crepe and coffee ( Vietnamese) . And we went shopping all around Kampar too haha . Got us each of ourselves a teddy key chain .

Then after our POB midterm , POB paper was hard , so many question bombarded right infront of our face !! The diagram part I don't understand :((( . The paper was a crying paper seriously :(( very TT . But had fun after exam , really fun celebrated Ah Zul bday and sang karoke , it was a real good night and celebration =)




Pretty Ann and her Japanese crepe 

Our Teddy Key Chains =) 


Ah Zul Present 

The Boys ~ 

Group Photo =) Best photo of the day ; ) 

No comments: