Friday, January 4, 2008

~~ I WiLL Survive ~~


He calls everyday , sms everyday and e-mail me everyday


from there i regain my strength .. I was feeling better and better yesterday



i prayed about it .. i shared with my friends about it ,
thank you o everyone for comforting me ...
i will never let you down i am still ok actually erm lets say im about

40% ok only la .. although yesterday i was realy tired after
got back from one utama temaning my best friend ( MeL ) and my friend(Jun Loong)

to look for a job when i got back i was energetic cause

i recieved an e-mail from him ^ ^ .. was H.A.P.P.Y ..keke xP

this were the pictures that i took around 12.46am .. all i can say is


I . GOT . NOTHING . BETTER . TO. DO




b-L-u-E-k







His chain xP




:: ^^ Y ::


Peace y'aLL



i got my K but i don't have my O.. he usually does the O and i do the K .. togather we are OK ^^


M--u


uacks .. fLying KiSsES to you all xP


No comments: