Friday, January 11, 2008

LoNeLy ...

Lonely , i am so lonely , i have nobody but my own ... this song kept on ringing in my head T.T i realy do feel lonely cause he is there and im here and my best friends are in National Service , and my cousins have school T.T .. haiz lonely grace .. lonely gracie .. no one to chat with .. i usually chat with my sister when im bored cause she makes me laugh .. and now she is at school .. feeling so lonely and cold right now .. feeling a bit emo too gua .. T.T .. i realy want school to start soon , so i can get back to homeworks , assignments i really miss school .. my friends , my teacheres , my homeworks wau i realy miss all of that .. at least better than staying at home right ?? SO SO BORING AT HOME !! i can go crazy liaoz .. i want school *sob sob .. haiz this year seems that everyone is leaving o .. first he left , than my jie adeline than wei jin than than so many people leaving to another country ..

No comments: