Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let'S Pump it UP the H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S ! ! !

1st Day

like normal school days , woke up at 6.02 .. brush teeth , wash face , etc .. than reached school at er around 7.15 i think ..wanted to stay at the canteen but it was so crowded so went up to my class and do my bio notes ~~ .. at 8.30 a.m thinking that everone have arrived already .. so went down to find them .. saw kim and nigel playing badminton .. than went to join them wakakaka .. played for like 2 hours i think xP so syok !! .. o yea my hand turn black cause of nigel racket haha and pk hand turn blue cause of her racket too .. so togahter we have blue-black hands lol..
at around 9.45 roy , jeremy , ying and julian .T came by than .. later at 10 they went for physic class tambahan .. and the rest of us went to the canteen to listen to music and minum air sirap lol .. after that went to the library to do duty and brain storming .. when maddie arrived , went down with her to disect the insect (grashopper and cricket ) lucky thing , NO COACKROACH!!
muhahahahah .. actually maddie did the whole disecting thing while i just sit there and watch but i help dried them *wink wink ..

here comes the fun part !!

pk , wee sheong , julian and me went driving wheeeeeee ~~ i drove pk car .. manual , the last time i drove was julian car (auto ) now im driving manual .. haha .. finally ~~
k .. the last time i drove manual was 1 month ago so while i was stepping into pk car got kinda nervous but i just go on with it .. i did 3 point turn , er u turn , parking , turning and drive on the straight road .. wohoooo !!! thankfully , no teachers saw !! if not they were wondering what is this crazy girl trying to do haha .. after that we went to mobil , julian drove wee sheong car togather with pk , me and wee sheong inside the car .. than when going back , pk drove back .. xP o man !! i really can't wish till i get my license man , i got a car already preparing for me to drive it but i don't have license haiz what a sad case T.T .. buhuuuu ~~


2nd Day

woke up , did house work , played the piano , did ms lee hw .. o me gosh organic chemistry is KILLING !! so hard the questions T.T .. then went online and chat with julian , jeremy and ruth .. dad took off today cause he was sick .. than teman him to makan breakfast lo .. haiz sick still want to eat outside .. somemore " yee cha gui " very oily !! did i spell it correctly a ?? .. lol .. anyway , got there didn't want to eat anything cause i already took my breakfast early in the morning *wink wink what a healthy person am i a.. haha .. and i don' t know why my siblings has something against milo .. everytime when they drink milo they sure will kena thier shirt or the milo splash back at them .. haha funny la .. this is the 2nd time .. @.@ .. daniel took cha siew pau , dad took yee cha gui with kaya and butter .. sarah joined in .. than i just enjoy my teh tarik haha .. when it was lunch time , erm cook rice , than when to get ready to go maddie place to go gymm .. exercise is good for the mind , the heart and the soul .. *wink wink xP ..
reach mad place at 3 pm than we cycle to the gymm and study P.A .. after 1 hour , mad went swimming and i went to copy bio question .. so comfy la the swimming pool chair ~~ wheee ~~ .. k than it started to rain .. this is the bad part and the exciting part ~~ .. bad part , it rained .. exciting part , we cycle under the heavy down pour !! my gosh it was fun .. but erm i can't see cause my glasses were cover with droplets so stop by a side to keep my glasses in my bag , maddie teman me .. than both of us got really wet haha .. but iwas fun la !! k than we cycle back to mad place .. by the time i got to mad place .. we were soaking wet !! .. my bags are wet !! my watch wet , my bracelet wet T.T .. everything wet la .. but what a day !! .. than mad gave me try her mum special tong shui .. it was sweet potato and barli .. so nice !! ~~ it ROCKS !! .. i so love my holidays for this year man !! its full of fun and excitement !! .. can't wait for the next day !!

3rd Day

Suppose to go to Bio tuision with kim and nigel .. but didn't manage too .. cause transport problem .. gotta take the bus to kl central , tahn take the lrt to pasar seni takes around 1 1/2 hour for me to get there .. and i will be all alone so kinda dangerous .. decided not too >,< sorry kim and nigel T.T ..

No comments: