Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outing xP

i finally get to watcch MADAGASCAR 2 haha .. with my nephew , nieces and my siblings .. felt so old la when they call me aunty @@ .. haha .. anyway was suppose to go to Mad house , than my aunty say she will be bringing the kids to watch MADAGASCAR 2 today .. so i was like i want !! i already missed out the chance to watch with my friends let alone my best friend and now i finally got the oppoturnity !! so finally i decided to watch Madagascar 2 with them and im on baby sitting duty hmm i actually love baby sitting neh .. they tell me such cute stories and they really got a very creative and imaginative mind xP .. o and last saturday , i went to my father boss house .. o me gosh the baby so cute !! his name is Ollie !! so cute !! played with him the whole evening and when i carry him he started take hold of my sea horse necklace and wanted to put in to his mouth .. i was like no olie noOOoOooOo no Ollie but he was too adorable .. kept starting at the necklace and wanted to suck it T.T .. so at the end , i gave him to his mummy sob sob i don't want my sea horse necklace to be broken and eaten !! cause is one of my precious necklace that i treasured T.T .. keke but so cute la the baby .. and i cuddle him too like my teddy bear !! so nice to hug is ~~ is better than hugging teddy bears haha .. but Ollie saliva was all around me la .. but is not that disgusting kinda used to it liaoz hehe .. Sorry a guyz i didn't take any picture >.< .. hehe but the baby is seroiusly cute !!! is a mix american with chinese ( china country) .. so cool right !! keke xP i love playing with babies ~ ~~

No comments: