Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st post of FEBRUARY ~~


hEY all you everyone people you friends you happy family you my beloved friends you my loved ones .. ( what am i typing @>@ i got no idea haha .. ) anyway .. my blog looks dead T.T didn't update for quite some time .. o well and school just started .. actually i wasn't looking back to go back to school haha if only monday was off cause i was feeling so lazy by the minute ... been going out lately with him too ^^ .. My CNY begining was kinda ok ok only but coming towards the end it was really FUN !! thanks to him my CNY got better and so is my family !! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD ^^ .. i went back to my hometown from sunday till tuesday then went house visiting to my mummy punya cousin relative house and my mummy punya mother punya brother and sister and my mummy punya father punya sister .. keke get the picture ?? ..

Going house visitting was realy fun ^^ .. i din't know i was related to a lot of people with different race it kinda amaze me hehe .. but it was really great celebrating CNY with them ^^ .. o well and my cousin came down too ^^ Jie Cat and Tua Yee .. then on Saturday went down to Ipoh .. you know i kinda miss my uncle .. Uncle Yip .. if only he was still around wherever we go we will feel the joy and laughter then he brings , he cooks really good dishes and he was like a grandfather to me .. i would say im much more closer to my Uncle Yip then my grandmother ... see how close i am to him T.T.. o well .. im sure everyone do miss him ~~ ..

so i went back kampung , i love playing with my lil cousin keke so cute !! .. he can do photo post too you know !! lala pose pun boleh !! see so cute !! .. and ive been eating and sleeping during my first CNY the almond rings cookies was SO TEMPTED LA !! CAN'T STOP EATING MUAHAHAHAH .. mostly la of all cookies i really do love the Almond Ring Cookies haha ..
then on Sunday , after church went out with him lo .. hehe it was really an adventrous day and fun day ^^ .. i won't SAY much muahhahahaha ( =x) ..



seee !! so cute right !! ..

awww so cute !!




Jie Cat & I at a bak kut teh store hehe xp



David & I .. ~ cheese ~~


HAPPY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!

No comments: