Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines ~~

Heyall Love birds , Love friends , love family people !! haha valentine is not only for couples k .. is meant for everyone !! so HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE !! ..

O well sadly , he left on Valentine so erm mostly I celebrated Valentine with the R.O.C.K.ERS !! .. It was really good that I was back at church again .. my spirit and presence was like wanting to go back there you know .. is like im yearning for it oo gosh I feel so happy being at church .. after he left , I was at Times Square .. but I didn’t shop I was just sitting there eating chocolates that he gave to my family and I .. that was my lunch k !! .. haha then part of me was like what am I doing?? Then sudd my mind was like I feel like going to church since is so nearby and I just felt the presence there .. so I went to church and It felt really good you know to be back !! .. IM SO COMING BACK TO GOD !! .. GRACE RETURNS!!! *wink wink

mostly for this valentines day , i think is more of God you know my day was like with God .. he hears everything , he sees everything , he saw what i was facing through .. he TOOK ALL THE WORRIES AND BURDENS AWAY FROM ME .. HE TOOK AWAY MY SIN !! .. i felt so free .. highly spirited la i would say .. hehe xP .. i feel so light right now i mean not literally la haha ..

the speech for yesterday was really eye catching and i would say it caught my attention .. haha one of the question was WHY DATE ?? to me is like erm cause to get to know that someone better =) .. i would say COURTING is enjoy each other presence no matter where we are .. hehe.. i also learn what is love all about ..

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)


i learn a lot yesterday on what Brother Leonard was talking about L.O.V.E .. First and farmost we must love ourselves first in order to love someone of corse !! .. and a lot of more la !!
after service we had refreshments , lucky for me.. Cameron mum was willing to send me back allt he way to my house .. was quite far though if not i woldn't be able to attend this talk and fellowship =) .. so after service we had satay for our refreshments and we walked to Low Yat Plaza to get Johnathen his phone .. and then guess whawt !! i made a record you know !! i walk from church to lake gardens with HIGH HEELS K !! HIGH HEELS !! .. IMAGINE IT !! er lets say around 30-35 min walk with HIGH HEELS ON A BUZY ROAD SIDE !! WOOT !! I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF !! *WOOT WOO ~~ and that time i was smsing him while he was in the bus on the way to kl central .. so imagine smsing , walking on a buzy road or streets with HIGH HEELS !! haha what an experience ~~

so Cameron and i were walking from church to Lake Gardens .. imagine it !! gosh my leg was like i really wanted to walk bare footed you know @@ it was pain a T.T .. !! but o well thankfully i didn't fall or something haha ..


after that Aunty Joyce send Cameron to ou to meet with Roy and his gf *wink wink xP .. and then she send me back .. when i got home .. my parents was wondering why i was so late ~~ by that time he was stuck at the traffic jam at around 7.30 i think he reached kl central .. and i was getting ready to go over to Daisy house for family Valentines Dinner hehe xP .. the food was really good you know !! i really enjoyed the meal and i was holding my new teddy bear around that i got from him haha .. guess what i have 6 TEDDY BEARS NOW !! MUHAHAHAHAH .. then after that i helped cut the jelly for dessert and help Jie Joyce with the ice cream , with cream and nuts !! gosh it was so nice !! nice leh Thanks to Jie Joyce ~~the food here was better then outside food .>.< ..


so there is my valentine guyz and girls .. i hope you enjoyed yours too !! mine was more to relationship building with God =) which im thankful and blessed for all the things he has done =) .. HAPPY VALENTINES JESUS , MY LOVED ONES , MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS !!









Adeline Jie & half of me ^.^









Pink stuff !! hot stuff huh ?? hehe xP..




My anniversary gift from him but i named this my valentines dress <3



Valentine <3







HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE !!


No comments: