Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enthusiastic ?

Muet Reading just over .. somehow i don't feel Joyful or Enthusiastic or Hyper since test is going to over .. i just feel hmm how should i say a ?? er normal i guess .. nostalgic a bit , tired maybe , also feel like entertaining myself with some new movies in the cinema , or read a pleasure of books , or go to a concert .. some part of me feel like doing something crazy and just have a friends hang out that kind of thing haha .. if only STPM is over !! .. 5 MORE MONTHS TO GO !! .. gosh .. time pass by so fast and now is already March .. o and 2mrw will be my Koko Ken Shui Birthday , and will be the last exam too .. ~~.. can say im quite relieved .. don't have to stay up till 1am liaoz @.@ ..

I just borrowed a book called Marley and me !! but im more looking forward to TWILIGHT !! .. gosh you know what, i finally gave in to that book and say YES I DO , I WILL ACCEPT YOU AS MY READING PLEASURE FOR NEXT WEEK HOLIDAYS HAHA .. swt !! .. anyway , at first i wasn't into twilight , after reading A WALK TO REMEMBER , i figured out that im really so so so drastically massively into ROMANCE BOOKS and Love Stories and Twilight was one of them , wanna know how does the guy feel about the girl and how does the girl feel about that guy .. i love feeeding my minds into this kind of story books and is like so sweet you know !! you know , im still emphasizing on why this generation , no guyz would open the car door for a girl !! .. even my parents time , my dad open the car door for my mum !! so sweeeeeeeeeeet ~~ well i find that sweet la , is liek you are treating your girl your precious that kind of thing .. hehe .. gosh i really love romance la ~~ HEART ROMANCE !! haha .. Classic Romance is what i love ~ ~~ haha sorry got carried aaway ~~ ..

anyway , i didn't want to read twilight cause im scared of gettting too addictive to it and i won't let go of the book and er my homeworks all just leave a side so erm i told myself that er i will read after my STPM was over gua .. but at the same time , after holding that book , the book was like saying to me READ ME ~~ so erm i rad the summary and is like so nice !! and i got attracted to it and tempted to borrow that book haha .. so i took it .. and i was like YEAH !! FINALLY THIS BOOK IS IN MY HANDS !! muhahahaha .. but then at the end Pik Kei is lending me the book BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAH !! .. gosh finally man , i get to read Twilight ^ ^ .. but i wasn't as desparate as the book called A Walk to Remember la .. cause ive been waiting for that book since last year November and finally is in my hands .. well erm not realy la i return today but how i wish i could OWNED TAHT BOOK !! is seriously nice you know !! one of my fav i would say other then Where Rainbow Ends la by Cecelia Anthern .. o well i think im all into Love Story books now haha .. poor school books xD ..

i kinda feel nostalgic cause i kinda miss my high school times , now looking back , me in uniform again and with my friends , laughing about here and there kinda miss my secondary school friends and MY SCHOOL of corse !! .. its already been 2 years since i last went back and visited the lovely teachers there .. miss all my teachers there and wondering how are they doing .. hmm .. STPME result came out 2 days ago and i was really happy for my cousins
Jie Cat and Jie Sonia ^^ .. keke they did great !! .. WAY TO GO JIE CAT AND JIE SONIA !! YOU DID GREAT !! .. and SPM result came out today .. and i was so happy for Apple ( Xin Yi ) cause she scored STRAIGHT A'S !! WAY TO GO APPLE !! .. SO HAPPY FOR YOU !! .. *bangga !! tripple lucious bangga !! ..

what next ?? oo yea maybe i might be taking my driving class this week holidays .. gosh i seriously want to drive man cause i hate walking back from school T.T i forgot to bring my UMBRELLA !! was walking under the hot sun T.T .. o well glad taht was over but i thank God for planting trees along the pathside and sheltering me ^^ . ..

No comments: