Monday, March 23, 2009

Fr i d a yyyyy

Back to last friday .. what did i do ?? o early in the morning , my mum woke me up to go jogging/ walking at the Bukit Keira park .. sorry didn't take any pics .. anyway .. i after the walk i had tau fuuu faaaa again !! haha my faviorete !! have you try soya bean mixed with tau fuu fa ?? its best k !! better go try !! .. haha .. anyway after my delicious tau fu fa ... oo bdw this tau fu fa still can't beat at the IKANO tau fuuuu faaaa ~~ .. oo back to the topic .. so after tau fu fa , went to have breakfast .. boy we had a lot ..

Lets see , char kuey teow , Chee Cheong Fun , Pork Noodle , what somemore a ?? o and curry fish head noodle .. 6 of us in the family take a bit here and there .. well cause i was full cause of the tau fu fa but it was nice la the tau fuu fa ^^ cause i mixed it with soya bean hehe that is my habbit ^^ .. i will always mixed soya bean with tau fuu fa ^.^ ..

o erm then after breakfast , my dad wants to go digital mall , so we went lo .. mana tau tutup wo buka pukul 11am T.T .. and we were there at 10.30 am .. so erm didn't want to wait .. then my mum wants to go to Jusco for grocery shopping ~~ .. so off we went ..

When we reach One Utama , i was feeling lethargic by the minute .. seriously feel like dropping dead on the floor falling asleep .. really tired la ~ ~ with the running and walking and all .. anyway , thursday was really fun la hahahaha went out with two of my amazing friends ^^ .. oo right erm sorry back to the topic .. so we went to look for a software that protects our Pc like Norten Anti virus or something but at the end we bought Kappa something something cause it has 3 users , one for my com , one for my parents com and one for thier ladtops .. so worth it gua .. but the price i don't knwo la cause i didn't check ~~ ..

Then er we went up to see SHOEEEEEEEEEES ~~~ I wanted a cover shoes that is comfortable and is flats .. can't wear high heels taht much if not have blistered =x .. that is why when i go jalan jalan i try to wear as low heels as possible .. high heels are for speacial function xP.. K anyway .. i was trying on this shoe but sadly don't have my size T.T .. o and i meet Chloe there ..
(Dillon gf ) ^.^ .. erm so at the end my sister bought a silver flats .. really nice and comfortable .. lucky her they have the size she has .. xP ..


After Shoe Shobbing , went to buy grocceries .. on the way i met LECK !! .. haha what a surprise .. from far i was wondering is that Leck and so is him !! then we chated for a while and then i went off to help my mum wit the groceries shobbing ~~~ ..

After the Groceries and everything .. my dad saw this sign say 3 LAYER TEA ~~ so he decided to hav a try .. well it was really sweet i would say .. sweet till my sweet tooth can't even tahan >.< .. can seriously get sweet diabetis la !! ~~ so at the end my dad didn't want it passed it to my younger brothers cause thier sweet tooth still can take it haha ..

After that we went back , i fall asleep and i was suppose to go for chemi tuision but it was too troublesome for my parents so decided to go on saturday tuision then .. wanted to go there to surprise Julian and Nigel but didn't jadi .. o well .. so i was at home sleeping and resting caus ei was seriously tired ~~ .. ZzzzZzzz ..

Around 6.45 i get ready for my reunion with my Best friends Melissa and Seow Shan and my ex school mate Kelly .. we had steamboat restaurent for dinner ~~ it was really nice la , and is cheap and reasonable too !! oo and the soup is seriously nice cause is sweeeet ~~ must be the veggie that makes the soup sweet .. erm there is 2 compartments the normal soup and the spicy soup but i only tried the normal soup which is the sweeeet soup didn't get to try the spicy soup cause i prefer the Sweeeet soup ~~ .. didn't manage to finish it though ~~

So , we chated about what is going on with our lives and is great cathching up with one another .. and talk about our lives .. it was a bit quite la over there well i was quite >.<..

So , after the sweet steambot , Seow Shan send me back with her cute yellow bubbly car ~~ .. Then we went to the park and chat and chat and chit chat and caaaakaaaaaaaaaap bannnnyaaaaak banyyyyyaaaaaaaaaak its really great to catch up with her .. is like 2 years since we really didn't talk about our lives and what is going on around us and can feeel taht we are young again .. cause when we were young we always hang out at the park .. and now we are 19 .. we still chit chat and talk and play at the park ~~ so fun ^^ love those moments .. awwww
Then at around 11 .. ngam ngam her phone rang first then 1 sec later my phone rang haha both of our mother call to ask where were we .. so she say she is at my place while i say i was at the park .. so my mum ask me to come back caus eit was gettin glate .. but i brought her to see my mum and dad cause my mum and dad miss seeing her is like been 3 years my parents didn't see her and she wants to see my parents too so both of us went back to my home and we chated again ~~ till almost 12 am i think .. but it was a memorable and great night i had ~~




Shan and me ~~





Best Friends Forever ~~ *hearts

No comments: