Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GOOD DAY !!

HEY !! EVERYONE !! o me gosh i tell you a last week been a blast la !! and right i got a lot to tell but i dont hink i have time to update the whole event of it so i will just give a summary of it k ?? ..

here goes

Wednesday :
i fall down on the way to school >< .. er and thank Adeline , Rosyidah , Jenani , Kim and Nigel for helping me bandaging ~~ .. then after school my mum took me to the hospital the new hospital called Tropicana City .. its seriously nice la the place !! .. and the nurse is seriously friendly !! and the nurse looks like Jenani !! wahahaha . .and she was really nice , she clean up my wound and she showed me the sand particles that was stick on to my wo0und so she nicely cleaned it up for me ^^ .. then sad part was .. my parents forced me to do the TITANUS INJECTION ( i don' know how to spell ) the nurse was saying : its not pain , its like a small ant bite .. then i said ok .. then when the needle poke through my skin i can feel the pain !!! my gosh its not jsut an ants bite but i was really pain cause she ject through my muscles and im kinda scared of injection but i kidna overcome it liaoz haha .. anyway , after when she took out the needle , she say : actually , this inejction is one of the painest injection .. i was like @.@ .. haha anyway i had fun at the hospital ~~ .. k moving on ..

Thursday : Class was so so only. PK did her piano exam !! Grade 8 hehe xP geng leh !! . anyway the best part was when class end .. we had JOY RIDE on Kim car , Pik Kei , Nigel , Julian , Kim and me went to mc d at first but since it was so packed with BU3 school people iw as like WOAHHHHHHHHH my old school !! but i don't know anyone there =( .. so at the end we decided to have lunch at SUBWAY and is my first time trying the food there .. The Coconut Cookie ROCKS !! .. is the best CoCONUT COOKIE i had ever tasted !! keek xP anyway , after that all of us head back to school and Pk , Nigel and I went to do our library duty .. gosh that day library duty was fun la !! really had fun !!

Friday :
CF HELD A EASTER CELEBRATION !! there were 29 of us !! i really thank all those comitte members for putting out thier hard work on persuing more people to come !! Thank you everyone !! o my aunty from kuantan joined us for dinner so we had familly dinner gathering and it was really nice and and i got NEW WATCH !! RED IN COLOUR muahhaahha !!

Saturday
Went to grave yard bergotong royong then went off to tuision at KL wanted to have Wantan Mee FOr breakfast but tak jadi so anyway after chemistry tusion and all got ready cause Ayi Lucy open house and the best among the best was the TIRAMTIZU !! IT WAS THE BEST TIRAMITZU I HAVE EVER TASTED !!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH SO LOVING IT !!

Sunday :
It was Easter , went for service and i seriously love the choir ! ! it was like Angels singing to my ears !! gosh it was so nice !! the service was nice too =) .. after service , david an i head off to Gee Yi ( Daisy Mum ) cafe for lunch and after that my dad send me to Taman Tun library to study with Pk , JuLian and Nigel . but unfortunately Nigel couldnt make it so it was only the 3 of us and WE REALLY STUDIED !! o me gosh !! it was so fun STUDYING TOGATHER LA !! really Thank Julian for teaching me and Pk if not we sure seasay haha and the sad part was .. i kena denda for my library card T.T all togather i pay RM20 just for that small tiny card !! ahhh very expensive a T.T .. anyway , after finding Jeremy and Roy we got there and we sat down and played Counter Strike .. waliau eh i was seriously blur la ~~ it was like so many buttions and i don'[t know where im going @>@ and i was like really blur that bunny !! o that bunny !! he kept on hopping very hard to shoot him !! haha .. Jeremy la the Bunny !! .. first time playing counter strike !! Thanks to Pik Kei for helping me controling the mouse if not i seroiusly sesat then after a while , i got used to it ~~ .. er but i won't play it all the time la of corse !! my study much more important !! hehe Xp .. so after CS , then we went to makan at Men Tian .. i tell you a .. it was raining heavily and right i was wearing heels so imagine a girl wearing heels with down pour rain >.< .. and is CLARKS !! o me gosh if my mum know about this !! im X.X .. We had , waffle and friend mushroom and the mushroom was simply delicious WAY BETTYER THEN THE WAFFLE !! .. Sedap !! .. After makan and all we head back , and Pk drop me at OU ..

i really had fun last week !! thanks to all my friends for cheering me up !! and i really really enjoy form 6 la !! wohoooo !!

o today , went lawatan to putrajaya makhmah !! my gosh we took a lot of pictures !! so fun !! haha and we did learn a few things about the Makhmah i would say is useful for our pengajian am !! .. then after that i went to surprise my sis at BU3 i got there at 1.45 so i decided to visit all my teachers .. i felt like crying and i was really glad to see all of them !! esepacially Puan Tan and Puan Kee .. o me gosh i felt like i was home you know going back to the old school .. when i talk to Puan Tan or Puan Kee i really felt like crying liaoz and hug them i really really miss my old teachers in school !! theya re the best !! wouldn't for them , i wouldn't survive in education !! .. and i really love chatting with Puan Tan and Puan Kee .. good old days and i seriously very happy la today , i meet my teachers , i went back my old school and it was my SISTER BIRTHDAY !! gosh WHAT A DAY !! and the lawatan at the Makhmah was really fun !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im so loving my life now !!

No comments: