Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday ~~

Hey everyone , im at briekfields now , staying with my aunt . Just help her finish cleaning up her place .. cause i can't really stand messy houses . So since i woke up about 8.20 am and my cousin will be here at 11 am . So since got nothing to do , went to clean the place and tidy the place xP . Start at 9.10am and ends at 10.30 am .. Fast leh ??

I actualy have a lot of stuff to blog about Espacially about the penang trip 3rd and 4th day ( which im halfway done ) and my day out with ESTHER on Thursday !!! ahhhhhhhh it was fun !! o my gosh , i really really enjoy it !! its really been a while since we last hang out xP . I will blog about it when i get back xP

Watch Toothfairy Last night Xp . Ayi Lucy belanja *wheeeeeeeeeee omy gosh !! you guyz should watch man !! its really worth it !!! although its just comedy but seriously funny !! i give a 3PLE THUMBS UP for that show !! althought i don't have 3 Thumbs but 2 Thumbs not enough la , cause the movie is seriously funny !! im LOVING <3 it !! ..

So , stay tune for more updates Xp *wink wink ..

2 comments:

Chester Chin said...

That wanted to watch toothfairy with my bro but we decided to watch legion at the very last minute...sigh the movie damn bad. the storyline so confusing...should have went and watch toothfairy :/

G r a c i e <3 said...

yesh yesh , o my gosh should really go watch man !! its so so so so so funny !! we were like laughing non stop and the whole cinema was laughing too !! o my gosh GO WATCH !!!!