Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time pass by SO so so so so FAST !!

Looking back through the days , the years , the hours that we all spent among our loved ones , the time , the moments that we share . Time really pass by sooooooooooooooooooooooo and i mean lke really Soooooooooooooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAST !! . its already the month of February , o gosh , nooooooooooooooo !!! can i go back to december or either back to lower 6 , where my life really begun ?? too bad there is no time machine =( . ahahah Anyway i was actually suppose to sort out the clothes , but decided to blog =x .

As i look back the past . I realize im not the kind of person you think i am in the past . In a way after encountering a lot of complications and problem in my life , i have grown to be a better person . i think xP . I just receive an invitation from my primary friend " Hui Ru " , come to think of it i haven't seen her for like 6 years , in fact i haven't seen any of my primary schoolmates for about 6-7 years @.@ my gosh wei !! time really passed by so fast !!! . Without us noticing it .

March is around the corner , and there is when we know our result T.T noooooooo T.T .. and then comes April , May and June . O.o April i will be at Cheena , ( Gui Lin ) and this time im very sure is Gui Lin and not Guang Zhou !! haha xP . Then everyone will be buzy with working or either studying , and i will be , hopefully , my driving test will be done by than , maybe working too or either traveling . *wohooooo !!

I kinda stop watching korean dramas already , cause i scared my eye power and astigmatism increase la , so stop watching korean drama's through the computer , mostly occupy my time with Books or either Houseworks T.T ..

kinda sien right now also , suppose to sort out the clothes and iron the clothes but i just feel =.= haha . aiya whatever la , better sort it out now before mummy get's back =x ..


2 comments:

Julian said...

eh? stopped watching already?
Then no more OTH too?
Sadness...
Haiya...continue being housewife la you...
Soon you gonna need the experiences. ^^

G r a c i e <3 said...

ahem ahem i mean i stop watching korean and taiwan drama >.< not OTH !! of course i want to continue my OTH !! I wanna know what happened to everyone !!!