Saturday, October 29, 2011

Comparing ?

There was a saying goes ,
never compare yourself with others because it will only limit your capability . Thi s is soo TRUE !! i mean , i believe everyone has their own talents and gifts . Each of us are all made beautiful and unique by God.

But you know what ?? i'm not sure what am i capable off . But i do know that i am a strong person , despite all the hardships i went through secondary . I didn't really remember back then what happened , until my sister mention it . Unfortunately , there was an ANTI Grace account on friendster back then and they were 200++ people likes !! i'm like yes a ?? then my sister was like you really can't remember ?? I'm like yea hor , and i also remember back then , everyone look at me disgusted . I had a really really bad memories during secondary school. People backstabbed me , hated me , look at me in a disgusted way , and some of them look down on me.

But you know what ? I didn't even commit sucide despite all this secondary drama , i didn't even cut my wrist or went under depression. Surprisingly right?? Even till now i can't really recall what happened back then but i knew it happened. I just couldn't remember how i felt back then , when i try to recall , my mind was like BLANK !! Why is it BLANK? i guess i have already move on , i didn't even tear or felt anything when my sister help me recall. Weird right?? I really Thank God for saving me from all this . I even got insulted back then. I really Thank God for giving me His strength and perseverance , i don't feel any hatred , i don't feel any pain and i don't feel any depression. It's weird . I am really a strong person to have overcome all this.

No matter what obstacles came on my way , i manage to conquer it. Eventhough i may not be the smart person in class that scored lots of A's , that get top in class and in every subject . But i do know , when i fail , i never give up . I will continue to try and try and try till i get it right. I may fail many times , but i have learn to stand back up again. I really Thank God for His strength that He build in me all this years. I may look weak , soft and gentle but deep down i know im strong and do you know i can carry heavy stuff?? stuff that normally guys carry ?? I carried my more then 8kg of luggage up a flight of stairs , and i can handle it !!

*winks

No comments: