Monday, October 31, 2011

Romantic Much ?


I am pretty much a romantic classic !! =)) My mind can wonder just about anything that has it's magical moments . I especially love when i see lighted candles , it just inspired me somehow or another , I love taking walks around the beaches , I love starring at the sky during day and night and just observe how Beautiful this world is , I love receiving flowers , receiving love letters but i don't really quite like receiving chocolates , i have never seen a sun rise before but i have seen a moon rise and i tell you it was MAGICAL !! it just happened once in a life time. I love seeing meteor showers ( which i never seen it before but i would love too ) , i would love to go picnic like the classic old film , i love laying on the grass and feel the fresh air and pretty and colourful flowers just by my side , i love reading love novels , and i love drawing hearts instead of stars . . i wonder why ~~

& i ESPECIALLY LOVEEEEEEE WEDDINGS !! i know this sounds so 8-10 years old girl like but i find weddings beautiful and magical and i mean you only get to have it once in your life time , i used to have a collection of wedding dresses images from the internet and wedding flowers and wedding themes. I just loveeee seeing them .

What i meant by magical moments is , it just happens spontaneously out of your expectation and you feel happy and blissful just seeing all this with your own eyes .

No comments: