Monday, October 24, 2011

21st


Hey people !! i have officially turned 21 !! Lolz i have been waiting for this day and this moment to come !! you know what is the best part ?? i turned 21 on 21st October !! i thought of that sentence last month and can't wait for the month of October !! i was always looking forward to my 16, 18 and 21 Birthday !! Lolz especially 21 !! maybe because its my lucky number or something , and like i say i turn 21 on 21st October !! Lolz !! . . I would say My 21th Birthday was a memorable , awesome and joyous celebration . Where all my closed friends came to celebrate with my family together ! =) . . I'm really really glad that my Best Friend Esther could make it !! it's been so long since we last met and it means a lot to me that she came !! Leck came too ! glad he came =) and my sweated bananas xD . .


First Birthday Cake


Loved Ones



Esther and I





Celebrated at working place toO !! All Thanks to Sue Ann for that day !! She purposely went all over old klang road just to get me a blueberry cake !! Awww and i received a card from my friends at my working place too ! =)




Blueberry Cake !! Love it !!


:: Sue Ann and I ::

On the day of my Birthday it was raining heavily the
whole day and night , so my friends and i were wearing flip flops and using an umbrella !! Lolz come to think of it , i never experience rain on my birthday before , this is the first ! and i felt Showers of Blessings , although can't play with candle and light up the whole park , but hey , we were dancing and skipping under the rain ! Lolz , it was kinda fun , and was posing with umbrellas and flip flops .I received an Awesome card too !! I love receiving cards and letters !! especially Handmade cards !! but too bad i couldn't receive from one of
my close friend . Hope he is doing alright now . My mum was the Best !! She made me spaghetti ! I seriously LOVEEEEEEE my mum Cooking !!She is just the Best mum that i could ever had !! and same goes for my Dad !! My family all helped one another to clean up the house from 7.30am till 12am just for my Birthday , well i helped around too la .. but im really Thankful and Greatful to have such a wonderful and loving family ! although at times , my sister and i can really quarrel and stuff but i still do Love her !but at times she really gets on my nerves especially whenit comes to house work .

Now that im officially 21 , i want to make some changes in my life !! i think im much more determined to make a list of resolution then making it on n
ew year lolz ! . .

*Cheers !










21 !! *Winks

No comments: