Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eve of Merdeka

It's 11.29am in the morning ~~ im suppose to study i know ~ but someone please MOTIVATE me !! ok never mind i should learn to try to motivate myself . Anyway , its eve of merdeka , im just at home ~~ i actually wanted to go OU !! but my parents rather want to stay back at home and relax , well my dad and my bro's are washing cars , my mum is relaxing watching tv , my sister , i think she is resting or sleeping or so and me ?? BLOGGING ! .. i know its been a while since i last blog about almost everything ~~ well its good to be back ! someway or another haha !! ..

It's because of this Blog that i recall back what kind of person i was and how did i change throughout the past 3 years and where did i went , where did i go , what happened between that past 3 years . Truthfully speaking , without looking through this blog , i seriously don't remember what happened back in the past . I know i have gotten there , been there and stuff but i don't remember the exact details of what happened that day , or what did someone say or what was i feeling ~~ its weird ~~ . when i look back , im like eh ?? that happened meh?? .. so weird one , i don't remember .. haha .. its like part of my past been blanked out ~~

anyway , im currently listening to acoustic musics , Thanks to Melody !! i kinda grow found of acoustic guitar songs , those songs with just guitar playing .. im currently listening to one now ! Boy avenue !! Got it from PK last night ~~ Yesterday , pk dropped by and we had fun in my own baby blue cozy room hehe and we went to the studio ! there were so many equipment and stuff its really cool !! never been to a studio before !! after that off to snowflakes haha tried the sesame sensation ~~ NICE !! peanut shaving ice and black sesame instead of taro balls !! i think before i head back to kampar , i will be having lots of snow flakes hahaha ~~

anyway , back to work :D .. JIA YOU GRACIE !!

No comments: