Sunday, February 24, 2013

A romantic and friendship night

Last night , Utar had this throwing orange event where the girls will throw and left their number and guys will just pick it up and find their lucky girl . I wanted to go so badly as I didn't got the chance to experience this before but I have to be back early and the event will end very late at night . So at the end , I didn't go , instead I stayed over at Carol's place to study for my midterm which is coming soon .

Then at around 7:45pm , Sue Ann called me saying : Gracie , free tonight ?? I have good news for you !! You wanna play 孔明灯 together ?? Since you didn't get to play the throw orange . Then I was like YAY !! Okie !! I want !! And I felt so Blessed that finally I get to experience to play 孔明灯 too !! Hehe FINALLY !! So Sue Ann called the others and we meet up at her place around 9pm .

We took turns writing wishes and then light up the wishing lantern together . It was not easy though , have to wait for the hot wind to blow up the lantern and carefully unfold the paper m. When there was enough hot wind inside the lantern , and we felt that it was ready to fly , we just let it go and it flew up up to the sky !! It was such a memorable And romantic night as it was the traditional Chinese Valentine lolz .




Writing down my Wishes and Thank Jesus for all the Good and Great and Blessed things that He have done in my life =) 


Our Lantern 


Ann, Hann You and i 
The hot air is in !! the lantern is about to fly ~

It's ready !! 

There it goes ~ =) 

Sarangheyo ~ 

Group photo !! 


Our LOVE haha . 

Wishing everyone , Happy Traditional Happy Valentines Day !! 

Friendship Forever !! :: << Teddy and Panda >> :: 

No comments: