Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines and CNY

Helloooooooo Blog !! ok im suppoes to do my introduction on my Thesis , but i need to BLOG this !! because it really means a lot to me . This CNY have been one of the Best and Blessed CNY ever !!

First of all , i travel to 3 states , SG Besar , Kuantan and Malacca.

Second of all , i get to visit all my relatives and most of my relatives from overseas came back to celebrate CNY .

Third of all , I get to celebrate with my great grand uncles , grant aunties and uncles in Malacca have Nyonya Antique Tradition FOOOOD !! and Cookies and Cranberry Indonesian cake .

Fourth of all , get to learn new recepie and all had fun helping out in the kitchen =)

Fifth of all , i get to celebrate with my Sweated Bananas , Pn Chia and Pn Lim , had all the liquer chocolates , ginger chocolates , red wine , macademia nuts , walnut cookie , all sorts of cookie and get to see Komathi !!

Sixth of all, i get to hang out with my childhood friend . It's really a Blessing.

Sg Besar :

 CNY eve (2013) 

 Check out with all the Cookies, Oranges, Bailey and Red Wine !! xDDD 
 My cute cousin brother played with me " What number you want " and i got Pretty i think?? 

 Meet Sushi !! a really cute and adorable Dog follows you wherever you go hehe . 

 My Tua M ! Always went to Malacca to visit her once in a while when i was young , and she always took good care of me and bring me to art and craft classes . 

Jie Hooi Ling and I <3 nbsp="" p="">

Kuantan : 

Hujan Layer cake made by Gee Yi =) ( Is like marble cake but with Pineapple paste xD) and it ROCKS !! 

 Played Gin Rummy while i was doing my Thesis 

 Dinner on the first day 

 Made Japanese Lou Sang together =) 

 Shine Bright like a Fireworks 

 Each of us have our own Lady Ring 

 Made Phoon Choi , a HK delicacy with my Aunts and cousin brother , all the slicing and cutting and decorating =) 

 Gong Xi Fa Choy ! 

 Catering !! the Acha and Roti Jala ROCKS !! 

 Aunty Lee and Ayi Lucy cooking 

I made this !! Yam cake !! Learn from Ayi Lucy , can't believe JADI !! ;D i Rock ! 

Malacca : 

Antique Nyonya Cuisine Cooked by my Grant Aunty in Malacca , The Acha , Sambal Ikan ROCKS !! First time trying a traditional nyonya cuisine , as i was always in Kampar i didn't really got the chance , finally i got the chance !! :D YAY !! 


My Family <3 nbsp="" p="">

 Pineapple Tarts made by my Grant Aunty , you must never missed to try when you are in Malacca !! :D is seriously the BEST AND BESTEST pineapple Tarts i have ever tasted !! 

 Indonesian cranberry Layer cake made by my aunty Dory from Singapore 

 This are all Antique Tradition Nyonya cookies , AND dodol xD really really good Dodol , it doesn't stick to your teeth ! 

 My cousins and my forth grand aunty = ) 

 Pulut Hitam 

 Playing Black Jack with the Family 


Love this Cookie Box and the Hazelnut cookie inside cost a BOMB !! but it taste really really GOOOD !! 

Petaling Jaya : 

 Maddie helping teacher to Pound the Macademia Nuts 
Julian too 

 O !!! This is LIQUER CHOCOLATE !! it taste like o me gosh i can't even describe but it is AWESOME i even had TWO !! ;D 

 Us and Pn Lim <3 .="" 3:30-6pm="" about="" again="" all="" always="" and="" chocolate="" cookies="" experience="" family=")" for="" from="" good="" her="" kinds="" lim="" lots="" nbsp="" of="" offered="" p="" pn="" really="" rock="" seeing="" sharing="" she="" thank="" there="" us="" we="" were="" wine="" you="" your="">

 Pn Lim and I <3 nbsp="" p="">

 Cheers , Red Wine , love this Red Wine but turned red after 1 in the 3/4 cup lolz !! 

 No matter the Distance we 3 will always be Friends Forever =) 
Pn Lim and her grand daughter , Zoey 

 Komathi and I , im really glad that i get to spend the CNY with you Komathi !! 

 Our own personalize Yee Sang with Pk =) This will be the most memorable Lou Yee Sang that i have because it was only Lou by the two of us , May your friendship remain Forever and no matter the distance , we will always be friends Forever 

 Our Yee Sang lolz 

This is seriously Funny , it was suppose to be a Chinese Character with the turning and twising and it ended up like this hahahahah . and i made everyone to do this !! ;D Great fun time and memories =) Thanks Guys for doing it with me <3 nbsp="" p="">
Pn Chia and us 


One Utama : 

Fang Kai enjoying his first Korean Meal: Bugolgi  and Dubu-Dubu ever since he got back xD 

F stands for Fang Kai lolz 

The number represents the years of our friendship =) . Can't believe it has been 16 years and the last time we saw each other was form 3 ; ) 

Childhood Friends Forever ": ) will always remember the times we play together in school along with Cameron and Kien Hon and cycle around our neighbor hood to explore and sell Christmas cards and CNY new year cards in our neighborhood . Cheers to many more years of Friendship to come ! =) 






No comments: