Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ladies Weekend Gate away !

Last two days ago , I stayed back in Kampar cause I really needed to complete my work , I have lot is going on !! My Thesis , my reports , my assignments And 3 MIDTERMS !! I did nothing on Sat afternoon :( at the end I ask Carol what's she's Doing tonight . Whether she wants to study and do thesis together . She said ok so I went over and I really had the determination to do !! Stayed over for 3 days and 2 nights .

1st day , we really did our work like fully concentrating until sue ann ask me whether wanna play 孔明灯 I was so thrilled !! Finally get to play !! It was a really memorable night . Then when I got back , it was around 10:30 , then carol ask wanna stay overnight ?? Then I'm like ok . But I have to wake up to go church la I'm I charge of scripture reading the next day . Then she say ok and we went to get my stuff , mattress , pillow from home it was a real spontaneous ladies night lolz . And we studied till late night and chit chat till I fall asleep with hugging my pillow and slanting my head to the left lolz then at the end she continue studying while I went to sleep .

2nd day
Woke up , went to church , went on stage , the worship song is truly overwhelming , I really enjoyed worship that night . Then , had Tosei for bfast and roti Canai hehe Tosei was really really good !! Then went home for a while to pack my laptop and go to carol place . Had lunch at old town , pan Mee shop , I had pumpkin barley , interesting taste ;) .if you like pumpkin you will like it hehe . Carol was craving for banana haha it was real funny i tell you !! We were talking , and then sudd she say o look bananas , she straight away park and bought banana . LOLZ !! Bought kaya puff and some Chinese desserts . And went dinner with Ah Yong at Las Vegas , and Carol gave her keys to us, when we got back , started studying and prepare for midterm . From 9pm-3am !! Can you imagine ?? My gosh I just couldn't stop studying !! Is like o !! Now it make sense !! Lolz but it as really fun la !! 3 of us studying together and someone 3 of us diff course , one marketing , one psychology , one bio Chem lolz

3rd day
Went market , had bfast , bought red bean and pai kuat for Tomorow and dinner we will be cooking at home xD . Then send ah Yong to uni lolz I drove around Kampar !! And then carol and I cook and prepare the red bean and porridge . Porridge and red bean was REALLY REALLY GOOD !! Hehe really enjoyed it !! Had 2 bowls of porridge xD . Studied and did thesis , so proud of myself !! Hehe anyway I had fun and it was like a vocation at Carols place she made for us tea , green tea , red bean and offer us a lot of stuff . Really felt like vocation ^^

Ladies Night !! All our Tired face after studying for more then 8 hours @@ . Zombie Ladies !! 


Meet Carol !! 
Rise and SHINE !! on Day 3 lolz 


Check out the clouds 

Made red bean soup together ; ) 

Pai Guat Porridge xD Yumm !! 

Pai Guat porridge with meatballs and si chuan salted Veggie !! YUMMMM !! really raelly good i had 2 big BOWLS !! 

Red Bean soup made by us to !! ;D  Not to sweet not to blend it is JUST RIGHT !! *Thumbs UP !! 

No comments: