Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You made my day ; )

I was really very tired and busy and really exhausted last night till you all made my day ;) . I even fall asleep face palm down infront of the lecturer during practical class !! Seriously tired !! Had class from 8am till 6:40pm . @.@ .

Met up with my Kap Kap family for dinner . Tried the dong gu something lolz not bad . Then met up with Grace . It was truly a Blessed night !! ;) .

I kept telling myself that there will be a time where I don't have to sleep and everyone will be like zombie soon as we are all rushing for our reports , thesis , midterms and lots of other stuff haiz . But then again , there was this reassurance that I can go through all of this with His strength and His time !! So we all going to Hiak Hiak !! Hwaiting together ;)

Prom night is coming up soon , I'm a bit reluctant to go cause have to finish up so many things !! O me gosh and somemore my lectures all encourage all of us to go ~ cause is our last sem and is so cheap !! Rm30 if you go with more then 5 person .

I really had a great night last night !! Thanks to my lovely friend Grace ;) had Mocha and strawberry cheese cake chocolate banana creeps ;) and last night moon was shining so brightly !! It was a beautiful night :)

We had no other place to take photos but inside the Car so we took weird faces lolz 


Coffee Bean inside smells really really good !! 

It is known as the Vietnamese coffee 

Crepe :D 

A Tiring day but a Blessed Day : ) 
 The Moon last night was shinning so Brightly 

 Received a Bouquet of Lighted Flowers ; ) 

 Close Up 
My Pretty Flower Lights . Thank You !! You really made my day ; ) 

No comments: