Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall in Love

When i look back through my past . i forgotten how is it like right now to fall in love ~~ and right when we fall in love right ?? how do we know if he or she is the right one ?? I mean does Love really conquer everything ?? and What's Love ?? Sad to say , these days , youngsters or the generation now used LOVE so easily , i find it very hard to trust someone or feel insecure , who says I love you , i can never live without you or I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU !! .

i mean , come on , when you say Love ? do they really know what they are saying ?? will that person be there for you when you need them to be ?? or be your shoulder to lean on . . and you know the word , i can never live without you?? i find it really ridicolous at some point . I mean , of course we still have to go on with life right ?? and the only person that we can't live without i believe is JESUS !! . Without God , we are nothing !! and the phrase , i would do anything for you ?? i find it hard to believe or i will wait for you ?? Words doesn't mean a thing if your actions doesn't show it !! . .

I used to think all this phrase were sweet ~~ but right now when i come to my senses , can a guy or a girl do anything for him or her ?? is there such thing as that ?? if the girl ask the guy to catch a grenade , take a bullet for her just like the song grenade by bruno mars , will the guy do that ?? It's so hard to believe or trust people's word these days . At times when i hear this phrase , or when a guy say i would do anything for you , my heart just felt insecure instantly . But if a friend says , Grace , i would be there for you no matter what or you will always have my back or i will be your shoulder to lean on . I felt at ease and i know that person can be trusted .

I used to think , when a guy holds a girl hands it's like he is there to protect her no matter what , her life is kinda somehow entrusted upon him or something like that and most importantly is Trust , the girl and the guy trust each other that whenever any of them fall , he or she will be there to support , to give encouragement and to bring either back to the right track . I still do think that when i see couples hold hands . I know its weird , but i kinda like seeing that kinda view , especially when both parties are happy with one another , longing to be with one another or something like that ~

It's weird , when they say Love at first sight too ! i mean how you know you love that person when you just saw that person the first time ?? ~~ o well ~~


No comments: