Monday, August 22, 2011

HEELS

On the 16 August 2011 , i went for my interview at the company that i will be interning in with =)) I got ready my resume's , my certs , my water bottle , my phone , my purse aiya everything la that my bag was EXTREMELY HEAVY and i was carrying a file. I was wearing totally FORMAL . and i tied up my hair and wore my favorite Puzzle Necklace =)) . .

Left house at 6.45am , send James off to school , then send Princess Sarah to train station , then went off to mama working place . My mama help me apply wake up at her working place , while i try to remember all the points that im gonna say or what questions they might ask . And when i look in the mirror im like WOAH !! is that me ?? i can't even recognize myself . I have to say my mum is really good in making up , i love it when she makes me up hehe . .

At first , they wanted to postpone the meeting to 11.30am but we were already nearby the place , so i called to ask whether can make it at 8.30am instead, then she say she will ask her assistant to interview me. The interview went well i guess , the best part of all is that I GET TO TRAVEL !! I <3 TRAVELLING !!!! Actually right , im not sure whether i got the job a not but she told me see you on the 3rd October , so im guessing i got it i guess . i was really raelly raelly happy that i got .before that , my mama actually told me that , when im done , call aunty Lucy cause she can send me back . so when i was about to call her , she text me saying ALL THE BEST IN YOUR INTERVIEW , remember Think Highly of yourself. Actually right , i didn't feel nervous during the interview or when i was getting ready for the interview , because my close friend Wei Jin told me , that i could nail this thing !! and ask me to use 96% of my charm and 4% of my luck .. lolz that really boost my confidence , im like Yeah !! I can do this !! so yea i DID IT !! thanks to Wei Jin words =)) .. * Thank You Wei Jin !! =)

So , my aunt ask me whether i would wanna have breakfast with her , then i say okie , and when i got out from the company building , i saw the sign there STESEN TAMAN JAYA im like YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!! so i begin to walk , and walk with HEEEEELS!! CAN YOU IMAGINE WALKING WITH HEELS ?? and walk then im like eh why so far a , so i ask the constructor worker and he told me just go straight up the heel and you will reach then i begin to walk again and again , then i met a guy with cool hair , he told me 15 more minutes ,im like 15 MINUTES ?? o gosh and im wearing heels so im like okie Thank You !! . .AND I DID IT !! WALK FOR 15 MINUTES UP THE SLOPE , DOWN THE SLOPE WITH HEELS I TELL YOU !! HEEEELS !!

anyway , i was so glad that i got onto the LRT not until my mama call me and ask where am i , then i say on the train to KL sentral to meet with Ayi Lucy , then she say , but im on my way back to see dad , im like WHATTTTTTT ??haiz should have called my mum first after the interview .. so anyway , i had American breakfast with my aunt . and then she told me , i didn't drive here , so we walk WALK BACK HOME AGAIN WITH HEELS !! .. not bad neh .. train my leg muscle hahaa .. I wanted to go back sooooooooooooo BADLY i mean HOME .. cause i got test to study and later at 3pm im going out with Wei Jin so thought of if im back by 11am , then at least i have 3 hours to study .. but NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i have to wait for my aunt , and then my dad called ask to help do stamp chop , so ANOTHER HOUR !! ANOOOOOOOTHER HOURRRRRRR !!! i almost wanted to BURST !! so again , we WAIT !! waited for another HOUR by the time everything gao dim was already 1pm
. i wanted to cry already !!

by the time i reach home , it was already 1.50 pm T.T there goes my studies !! my mb exam , my future ~~ o well anyway , i had lunch with my dad and my aunt , then at 3pm went out with Wei Jin , supposingly to go out makan or something but at the end im like thinking haiya , don't care about studying la just go out and have fun la so at the end we watch MOVIE !! THE MOVIE THAT IM WAIIIIIIIITING TO WATCH FOR A VERY VERY VERRRRRRRRRRRRY LONG TIME " TRANSFORMERS 3 " !!! o me gosh and the movie was awesome !!! xDDD. .

before that , we had roti kaya and egg , then catch up with one another . it was really really good catching up with one another , after for not seeing each other for one year or so . Its really good meeting up with him again =)). . when i look back , we have been friends since form2 till now , it really brings back memories , i remember last time we used to hang out with our school uniforms , walking back from school complaining about test and homeworks. Then during secondary , we were different school but we still keep in touch and im really really glad that we still keep in touch till now especially when he did the banter with my STUPID EX !! .. gosh i wonder what i see in my ex , what was the things that make me be with him !! STUPID EX !!!

anyway , after the movie , we couldn't find our parking ticket , so we searched everywhere haha and again i was walking with HEELS so yea you can imagine how was my leg condition lolz . . but it was alright la . . we couldn't find the parking ticket at the end , but wanted to do the MR.Bean way that is press for ticket again but then got CCTV so we didn't dare. so at the end , i told Wei Jin , how about i try to bargain for discount ?? Lolz .. so i did !! i think im good in bargaining haha .. i got SKILLS in bargaining xDDD . . I told him , we are still students la , can give rm40 a cause we tak ada wang , and RM50 is really too much !! at the end he told us , you spend above rm30 in the mall and we will give you rm10 charge for the ticket only .. lOLZ !!

Wei Jin and i were like so happy !! we went grocery shopping and spent around rm39.90 so yea we got the parking ticket for RM10. Lolz . and when i got back , my Pastor was there waiting for me , it was good to see my Pastor and his whole family coming over to my place at the same time we gave Thanks to Our God that Sarah passed her driving test and i got THE JOB !! ..

The next day , around 10pm i recieve text saying , Dear Grace , we are happy to tell you that you are ACCEPTED for the job I WAS LIKE O YESSSSSSSSSSS !! I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !! but i didn't dare cause later ppl think IM SIAO !! and at the same time i have exam the next day haiz .. EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS !! o well I GOT THE JOB !! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY !! <3 <3 <3


No comments: