Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photos



When i look back in my younger days
photo ~~ im like WOAH !! was that me?? why that girl look so pretty one ~~ not to say i perasan or what ola .. but seroiusly im like Woah !! that doesn't look like me ~ cause during my younger days , i used to take time to choose what clothes to wear , what accessories to wear , what shoes to wear . . all in all i think i took about 35 minutes to get ready ~~ seroiusly haha !! . . and my parents were like QUICKLY LA !!!

and i will be help me choose what shoes to wear , or what heels to wear hahahahah !! o gosh , right now is much much different , i normally we
ar big clothes and short pants out , i don't care much of my appearance ~~ i mean who would want to look at me ?? . . and i will just grab a simple shirt or a pants , seldom wear skirt or dresses. . i used to wear skirts and dresses back then and heels. Now is more like short pants and a normal t-shirt .


No longer choosing for accessories and stuff , heels also ada satu sahaja ~~

It's weird ~~ how i used to be so vain and i forgott
en all about it until i look through all my old photos ~~ was taking a lot of photos of myself and right now i don't really like taking photos of myself. . more like taking beautiful sceneries or
friends or my family ~~. . Time really passed by soooooooooo fast , now is already year 2011 . . Looking back through my whole high school life , i know i love to dress up and look good . . now during uni life , i didn't really care much about how i look ~~ i think people adress me as Pasar Pagi girl , since im a morning person .. sometimes i l
ook at myself in the mirror im like , yea im normal ~~ . . lolz

o well , that is the past ~~ . .

When i was young ~~

and this is Now ~


4 comments:

kang said...

you r old now XD

G r a c i e <3 said...

Waaaaa Ah Kang ! I didn't know you still look up on my blog !! hahah

leng said...

the 'old' grace looks prettier than the 'young' grace. XD

G r a c i e <3 said...

LOlz Thanks Hui Leng !! didn't know you still take a look at my blog xDDD lolz