Monday, August 22, 2011

Something to blog about


There was a time where i seriously felt so frustrated which was last week seriously ,EXAMS kept pouring over , assignments , campaign , REPORTS !! o gosh i tell you i nearly gone insane !!

I was feeling really really emo on that week too . I usually don't feel emo , but i really really felt emo and i felt that Something is missing in my life , something real precious but i just don't know what it is . so yea , i was really down and i DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING !! which is really bad cause i didn't

have the mood to study either =(( .. and i kept on complaining to my friend Patrick saying , I wanna go home , i don't feel like taking test anymore , can i just go back . He say go back la , who is stopping you ?? then i say if i go back then test how?? . he kept quite . Lolz . and i have been PRAYING and PRAYYYYYYYYING for my industrial training for placing , and i got it !! I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IT !! . The next day , i recieve a text saying , Dear Grace , you have been invited for an interview Tomorrow at 9am , im like O MY GOSH !! O MY GOSH !!! i got an interview , but i have genetic test T.T .. how ?? and you know what??

i got so excited that i called the number , thinking that is my Academic Advisor , but mana tau it was the LAB DEPARTMENT of the company im go
ing to interview .. i got so nervous and at the same time sooooo Excited !! IM LIKE SO EXCITED that i ask , Hi, im Grace Chia , may i know where is the place ?? I REALLY REALLY WANNA BANG MY HEAD ON THE TABLE !! why on EARTH did i ASK WHERE IS THIS PLACE ?? o gosh.. anyway she replied me kindly =)) what a really really nice boss !!! =DDD

anyway , on that day itself , i cycled to old town to get ticket , and called my friend whether she can send me to the train station after my genetic test and she say YES !! YAY !! PROBLEM SOLVED !!


you know what is the Best thing ?? My prayers have been ANSWERED !! I wanted to go back so badly that the next day i was called for an interview and on that week itself , i got no exams and no reports to hand and the best thing was WEDNESDAY WAS ON HOLIDAY !! so i get to be home for 3 days !! =DDD .. THAT WAS THE BEST !!! <3 <3 <3

It was really really REAAAAAAAAALY great being at ho
me I TELL YOU !! REALLY GREAT !!
My dad picked me up from the train station , and he was really really happy to see me and im really really happy to see him too !! .. o gosh , it felt so great going back after for 1 month not returning home =(( ..

anyway , the first thing i did when i reach home was drove the car out and find Maddie !! I tried to call her house phone but i couldn't remember =(( cause its been like a year since i last call her except when she was in India ~~ lolz .. so i just grab the car keys and run to the car unde the rain to find my DEARRRRRRRR MADDIE !!
When i got to the guard house , i told the guard my friends lives right at the end of the block , im so sorry i don't know her house address , cause i tak ingat then he just smiled and gave me the visitor pass haha .. and i was really really so excited to see Maddie but she went with Tesco with her mama not long ago , so waited for her to come back ..

When she came back , O ME GOSH !! it was real GOOD TO SEE HER !! its like been a year or so since we last see each other and FINALLY she came back
!! .. We chatted A LOT !! like really really A LOT !! and she let me try snacks that she brought back from INDIA lolz really really good the HIDE AND SEEK cookies and the Cashew Nuts !! and she showed me books , BIOCHEMISTRY BOOKS that i really really needed it !! and her drawings were AWESOME !! her anatomy log book and note book hehe . . Her drawings were really really nice !! =DDD .. and she is still the Maddie i LOVE and Miss a lot !! <3 <3 <3 !!

We took an evening stroll around the neighborhood and we talk a lot lot LOTTTTTT !! hehe its really really good catching up with another !! i really really miss her !! and i LOve her too !! =DDD . . I miss those times where we used to walk back from school for 25 minutes , then off to the gym to work out and study , then off the POOL !! lolz
those were the days !! .. it really brings back memori

es that i will always treasure !! =))

Its really good la being back and get
to meet her =)) ..

No comments: